Condensing Boiler Condensing boilers provide energy savings compared with conventional boilers, by recovering all or part of the heat lost by water vapour in the flue gas. Condensing boilers help our customers reduce their energy use and carbon footprint. They are also easy to maintain. Some of the applications of condensing boilers: providing hot water for hydronic heating; hot water for commercial and residential properties; hot water for sanitation purposes and for product heating in food and beverage industry, including wineries and breweries; heating pools and providing hot water for commercial laundries. Read More
Cast Iron Boilers for Sale from Hurll Nu-WayAt Hurll Nu-Way, we believe in offering innovative and high-quality products to industrial and commercial businesses around Australia, New Zealand and the South Pacific region. Along with stocking world-leading brands, we also offer a wide range of innovate products to suit your needs, including cast-iron boilers. Cast-iron boilers may be used in steam heating or hot water heating applications. We supply Belgian boilers Saint Roch which are suitable for commercial and industrial applications. The main features for our cast iron boilers include:
- COMPLETE RANGE: The complete range covers up to 430 kW, and provides the boiler with the means to supply radiators, water convectors and low-temperature floors in new or renovated installations.
- LOW TEMPERATURE: The boiler operates at low temperature or at sliding temperature so as to optimise the seasonal use of heating. The boiler remains cold when there is no heating demand and no domestic hot water demand. The circulation pump timer maximises the use of energy accumulated by cast iron.
- INFALLIBLE TECHNIQUE: Elements are assembled by biconical steel nipples. The combustion chamber is pressurized. The gas flow passes upwards. And the heating body is scavenged uniformly. The combustion chamber is fully surrounded by water. It does not have any dry surface except for the combustion chamber door. The joint between heating body elements is sealed by a refractory cord.
- REINFORCED INSULATION: Insulation is reinforced by a thick glass wall layer fixed to the cast iron block, and ceramic fibers at the combustion chamber door. All surfaces act as an obstacle to heat losses.
- EASY USE: Our cast iron hot water boilers are equipped with a flame indicator and a pressure connector orifice at the combustion chamber preventing any disassembly of the boiler during inspections. Maintenance is done on the front of the boiler without disassembly of the jacket. Access to the combustion chamber and gas evacuation flues is obtained simply by removing the door.
- COMPLETE EQUIPMENT: Cast iron heating body, with elements not assembled. The control panel contains: - On / Off switch - the boiler water temperature adjustment thermostat - heating thermometer - safety thermostat with manual reset.
Let Us Help You Find the Right Cast Iron Boiler for Your NeedsAt Hurll Nu-Way, our team is passionate about finding the ideal solution to suit you and your business’s needs. With a huge range of cast iron boilers available at affordable prices, you can rest assured that you’ll find the solution you’ve been searching for. Are you searching for another product for your commercial or industrial needs? Our extensive range has you covered, as it includes:
- Gas Boosters
- Sliding Vane Pumps
- Eccentric Disc Pumps
- HLVS Fans
- Ceramic Heaters
- Industrial Air Knives
- Roots Style Blower Packages
- Industrial Portable Infrared Heaters
- Chemical Processing Pumps
- Waste Oil Burners
- Low Intensity Radiant Tube Heating
- …and much more!
Enquire about our cast iron boilers todayIf you have any questions about our range of products, or if you’d like to make an enquiry about our services, please don’t hesitate to get in touch. You can contact us by calling 1300 556 380, or by filling out our online contact form and one of our expert team will get back to you shortly.