Twin Screw Pumps
JEC Twin-screw pump is designed to be reliable efficient in pumping from low to high viscous and gaseous or volatile products. It operates with an external helical timing gear, which has a very hygienic structure passing the most stringent hygienic specifications, such as EHEDG and 3-A certified standard for manufacturing processes.
These pumps have the precise control of the filling fluid by a very low pulse. It is applicable to a variety of industries especially those with high regards to hygiene.
It’s unique features are:
- Large radius corner screw case
- this reduces the dead space for smooth flow
- Fully drainable front cover
- for ease of maintenance
- Integrally geared adaptor with B5, 4pole motor directly coupled
- utilizing the space effectively and providing a highly efficient outcome than 6P or 8P motors
- Pulsation-free for gentle treatment and High suction performance
- for higher capacity
- Out shimming located between gearbox and casing
- reducing the time-consumed for rotor’s alignment