Nu-Way N Series Heavy Oil burners
Nu-Way N series heavy oil burners are designed for ultimate safe and efficient combustion operation. They cover a range of 161-4129 kW burner capacity.
The main features include:
- Burner mounted control panel
- 2 stage control (high/low)
- NOE – Class ‘E’ oil 8 cSt @ 100°C
- NOF – Class ‘F’ oil 20 cSt @ 100°C
- NOG – Class ‘G’ oil 40 cSt @ 100°C
- Air damper: NOE – hydraulic NOF – hydraulic NOG – electric motor fully closing
- Oil Heater – Included with burner to heat oil for atomisation Separate pumping & heating unit for high/low control or for modulating control (Intermittent operation on NOG during standby to maintain oil temperature for immediate restart)
- All burners require a pre-heated ring main oil supply, minimum temperature @ 16°C for Class ‘E’ oil, 43° for Class ‘F’ oil and 83°C for Class ‘G’ oil.
- All kW ratings are nett CV
- Quiet in operation and designed for easy maintenance
- Suitable for high resistance boilers
- Industry standard components easily available
- Optional Extras:
- Modulating control
- Air inlet silencer
- Fully closing air damper (NOE and NOF)
- Acoustic cover (wheel-over)
- Water level control panel (AOTC)
Please call us today to discuss your process requirements or if you have any issue.