Radiant Ceramic Heaters
Energy Efficient Industrial Ceramic Heaters for Your Premises
At Hurll Nu-Way, we pride ourselves on supplying innovative, energy efficient and high-quality products from world-leading brands to industrial and commercial premises across Australia. As with all product and service options we have available, our radiant ceramic heaters are cost-effective and quality way to help your business and your needs.
Gas fired high intensity radiant panel heaters (luminous heaters, ceramic heaters) produce heat from a compact heating surface, and are ideal for situations where wall or floor space is at a premium. These heaters can direct heat much more effectively than circular 'patio' type heaters and usually consume much less gas for the same 'heating effect'. Fixed types are available for operation on Natural and/or LP gases. Portable heaters with heat output adjustments are available in 'Standard' and 'HeatGlo' formats for LPG operation only. The benefits of these heaters are tenfold making these the best gas heaters available. Benefits include the following;
- Infrared rays produce heat within the objects they meet. They naturally heat the floor, machinery and occupants without wasting heat in the roof of the building.
- Infrared rays concentrate heat where it is needed and propagate naturally in the chosen direction without losing energy during transmission.
- Infrared heating is almost instantaneous, and therefore the 'comfort level' is reached very rapidly. As there are no moving parts it is silent and creates no draughts or dust movement.
- Ceramic elements have the greatest capacity to transform energy into directional heat rays. The honeycomb pattern and outlets of each individual plaque keep combustion inside the ceramic material, increasing the surface temperature as well as the infrared heat emission.
- Stainless steel fins stabilise post combustion, recover energy and further increase radiant output.
- The stainless-steel casing and reflector assemblies provide robust construction of the complete heater to allow for a long operating life.
- The possibilities of partial heating, selection of temperatures by area and programming of operating times enable optimum energy usage.
- For most commercial and industrial premises, the flexibility of radiant heaters brings optimum comfort to personnel with energy consumption considerably lower than any other form of heating. These radiant heaters can even be used for home.
If you’re interested in a gas infrared heater for your industrial, commercial or home property, make an enquiry with our team of experts today. With our range of products, including air knives
, gas boosters
, HV fans
and more, you’ll find what you’re looking for at Hurll Nu-Way.
Experience the Best Gas Heater We Offer
At Hurll Nu-Way, we employ a team
of factory trained and qualified technicians to help you find the perfect solution for your industrial or commercial property. Let us help you find the best gas heater to suit your property’s needs. Contact us on 1300 556 380, or use our simple online contact form
, and we’ll get back to you with all the information you require to make an informed choice.
Industrial Type Gas-Fired Portable Infrared Heaters
Heat your space the efficient way with Hurll Nu-Way. We offer high-quality portable infrared radiant panel heaters from SBM. Similar in operation to plaque heaters, these LPG fired heaters use high efficiency ceramic heating elements to deliver even, carefully controlled heat throughout the area.
Available in a range of sizes… Read More
Wall Mounted or Suspended Radiant Panel Heaters
Reclaim your space back with wall mounted or suspended radiant panel heaters. Infrared heaters from SBM provide efficient heat without taking much space and energy, heating surfaces, and not volumes of air. SBM RI & XDI Series radiant panel heaters are available in a range of sizes and for operation… Read More
Livestock Radiant Panel Heaters
SBM supply radiant panels for intensive livestock farming in both gas-fired [LPG] and electric versions.
Gas fired units are available in ratings from 1.98 MJ/hr [0.55 kW] up to 31 MJ/hr [8.55 kW] and with options of manual or fully automatic operation. All units are equipped with override buttons so… Read More
Café style portable patio heaters
Portable patio heaters from SBM (France) are LPG fired high intensity infrared radiant panel heaters specially designed for cafes. Ceramic infrared heaters are perfect not only for cafe and restaurant outdoor areas, but also for rental and catering businesses and for use on private verandahs and patios. The portable infrared… Read More